Monday, August 25, 2008

Life is Good


I had a relaxing day yesterday. I went up to my camp this weekend and tried to chill. Saturday was a pretty stressful day so I need a day of rest. I have to keep reminding my husband that camp is a place for both of us to relax. I cannot wait to go back up to camp this weekend.

Going to camp seems to be good for my health. Even though I relax, I am always moving. I walk to the restaurant that is about 1/4 mile down the road, I go swimming, I ride my bike and am constantly throwing the ball for my dog. I cough a ton of junk up. Health wise, I feel the best I have felt in over a year and half. Like the title says "Life is good!"

1 comment:

Tina said...

Great blog, glad to hear that you are so aggressive in your health, all of that exercise! Seems to me that there are no two ways about it, you have to exercise and exercise hard. Love the idea of the inversion table, we were trying to get one to help with his stress and bad back but combining it with the vest a stroke of genius or insanity!
Dying to hear how it works out!!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!!