Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Blog world

I feel like I have been out straight. I have absolutely no news about the rattle in my throat or the sores in my mouth other than they are both still there.

I have gone in to my actual work office at the college four times in the last week. I needed a change from everything pre-transplant. My goal is 2 times a week.

I have spent most weekends up to our camp. We have the addition almost done. We are putting the roof on now. I will probably make it up there for or five more times before snow flies.

This weekend, I am doing an ALS walk with my husband and then going to my nephews birthday party. Sunday will be a day for me. I love those days.

It is weird not going to Boston every week. I don't go back until October. I have a CF appointment in a few weeks. Plus I need to schedule an upper endoscopy because of some pain that I have when I eat and we have already ruled out acid reflux. I am going to my first dental cleaning since my transplant on Monday and getting my first IV of reclast for my bones. So even though I am not in Boston, I am still pretty busy with appointments.

I think I am going to take the next two Fridays off. Maybe next week, I'll use my gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure. Time to pamper me a little.

No comments: