Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yeah...I know

It has been a while since I blogged. Life just got really hectic. I figured I would do a quick update while I did my vest.

-Today, I go to Boston for a transplant appointment
-Last week, I spent in a court house supporting my sister, Melissa as she was fighting to change primary residency of her 2 daughters which was with their father. It was two very long days but well worth it since she won!!! She will have primary residency at the beginning on next school year.
-A few weeks ago, Brian and I spent the night in Portland for a romantic get away. Anyone who knows my husband knows that this is basically impossible since he is such a comedian. We spent the entire night laughing but had a fantastic time.
-I have made it through the winter with out having a major flare up...knocking on wood! I was down and out on Monday but woke up refreshed on Tuesday. I'll take that any day than 2 plus weeks on IVs.
-We have had a snow storm every Monday for the past 3 weeks. I cannot wait for spring.
-Life is treating me pretty good right now.
- New Breath 4 Steph did a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. It raised $162 plus more to come from the consultant.

I have definitely not been bored in the past month. I was actually MIA for a while. I will write more when I have time.

Here is a saying I just came across that I fell in love with : Life should not be measured by the amount of breaths you take but by the amount of moments that leaves you breathless.

No comments: