Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time to blog again

I haven't had that much to write about so I haven't been very good about posting. Today was the last day of my IVs. I get my needle pulled when my nurse get here. Yeah.

It is very humid in Maine today. I went outside for about an hour but just sat at my patio set on my deck.

This past weekend I went to my sister's and floated around her pool. Since my port is accessed, I can't actually go swimming. Hopefully once the needle is pulled my fevers will stay a way for a while so I can actually get some summer time activities in.

I am hoping that we will have a few nice days next week. I would like to get to Old Orchard Beach and take my nieces to Funtown with my sister. I have my nieces next week from 7am to 1pm while my sister works. I normally watch them during the summer but my sister was out of work all summer because she broke her ankle and shredded ligaments. Next week is her first week back to work.

I think I am going to go inactive on the transplant list during Labor Day weekend so I can go to camp with Brian. I took Thursday through Friday off from work.

I am starting to get the feeling I wil be on the list for a while. It is just a hunch.

I need to get my ass back on the treadmill. First I need my husband to move stuff in the basement so I can get to it. I need to move stuff around in my lungs.

Well, my nurse just pulled in. Time for Chest PT and have my needle pulled. YEAH!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're getting off of those IV's! Now get in that pool and SWIM!!!

Ronnie

Anonymous said...

Glad your off IV's!