Friday, July 25, 2008

It is Creeping up

I can tell that my evaluation appointment is fast approaching because I cannot shut my brain off. I lie in bed an my mind goes and goes which is the reason I am blogging at 3:30 am. I have been wide awake since 1am. I am tired but just can't sleep. It will hit me tonight when I hit the sack like a brick.

I had an eye opener today. Even though I felt good, I quickly became aware that my lungs suck! I had to go into the office to meet with some students. The weather was very damp and humid. As I walked in the building with my oxygen on, I started to cough. Of course, it took me some time to stop coughing and to catch my breath. When I arrived in my office one of my co-workers told me she was very nervous because she could tell I was struggling. I replied "that is why I need new lungs."

Most people forget that I am sick because on a good day I can hide it well and on bad days I normally stay at home so no one can see it.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: