Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life Update

Well, I have been feeling really well. I am a little scared about how good I have felt. I am just waiting for things to go down hill. The only thing concerning is I have been coughing up a little bit of blood. The good thing is it is not pure bright red blood. It has been mixed with mucus. I think it is from plugs moving. I haven't had any fevers and I am not tired. Oh and last but not least, I am finally gaining weight. I am almost up to 113 pounds. That is good since in November I weighed 96 pounds.

I have been babysitting my nieces. I think it has really kept me in a positive mood. The actually energize me. I love having the here and spending time with them. For those who don't know they lived with me every weekend for almost 2 years. I miss having them here.

Well, 2 1/2 weeks before my first transplant meeting. I can't wait to have some answers.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

XOXOXOX
Stephanie

No comments: