(Brian and I)
As the title, suggest the 2nd annual New Breath 4 Steph Dinner/Dance was a huge success. First, I need to thank Andrea York for pulling the event together. She is amazing. I knew there was a reason that when we were 4, I told her that she was going to be my best friend. She rocks. Without her, this event would have never taken place.
Me and Andrea
In addition to Andrea, there is a very large list of people to thank:
- Shawn York, Kelly Sastamoine, Tracy Glover and Wendy Martin (my aunt) for going out to get items donated for the Pick-a-Prize Auction.
- Stereo-Type for donating their time and talent and rocking the house during the dance. Everyone thought you guys were awesome.
- My mom, Candi Tutlis and my sister, Tonya Carlton for donating so many wonderful baskets and doing some baking for the desert table.
(Me and my Mom)
- The Sauce cooks: Kim Chaisson and Cindy Beedy.
- The kitchen crew: Diane Mitchel, Brian Mitchell, Dave Glover, Shawn York and Carol Voilette.
- The decorating crew:Tracy Glover, Diana Mulkern, Kim St. Germain and Nicole Glover.
- Michelle Curtis, Tonya Carlton, Melissa Tutlis (my sister), Dan Newell, Steve Tutlis (my dad), Connie Tutlis (my Nana), Candi Tutlis(my mom), Diana Mulkern, Kim St. Germain, Nicole Glover, Donnie St. Germain, and Tracy Glover for helping in any way you could during and after the event.
I know a lot of people dropped off baked goods so thank you to all of you.
A big thanks goes out to all the business that donated items for the pick-a-prize auction. Because of your generosity we had over 90 items.
Thank you to the Eagles for donating the hall for the event.
We had a few large donations. So I want to say a special thanks to the Eagle Riders, Precision Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. (and Mike Gallant), Irish Logging and Lazaro's in memory of Mark Ross.
Last but not least, I need to thank everyone that came out to the event. Thank you for opening your wallets to help me out. Your generosity does not go unnoticed.
With everyone's help New Breath 4 Steph raised just about $6000 to help with my transplant related costs.
The night was so much fun. It was great to see friends that I hadn't see in years. Your support and friendship means a lot to me. Of course, I didn't get to see and talk to everyone that came out but there is always next year.
Love you all!