Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just a post

Today was a beautiful spring day in the middle of winter. The sun was shining and the temperature was unbelievable. My nurse and I thought it would be a good day to get out of the house. So Ann (my nurse) and I told my husband he was taking me to lunch.

There is a quaint little restaurant in Cornish, ME that we like to go to. We both had soup and a sandwich. It was so yummy. After lunch we went for a ride and then went home.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Brian slept on the couch as I watched movie on the Lifetime Movie Channel. He just left to go to see Johnny A. in Portland with his friend Mike. I guess this guy is quite a guitarist. So I plan on spending my night on the couch, hooked up to my IV medications and watching chick flicks. I know you are all jealous of me right now. LOL.

Tomorrow, my husband is taking his niece and nephews ice fishing. It will be right about the time my IVs are due so I will be stuck inside again. If it is as nice out as it was today maybe I can get Brian to go for a short walk outside with me.

I am trying to embrace each day that I wake up. Though my life is not very exciting, it is my life and I love it.

2 comments:

James Fahr said...

Glad you had a few moments of peace and hapiness....we need to enjoy those when they come!

cg said...

Sounds like, yet again, we had similar good-weather weekends. Yay you and to your cute husband, as well. love, cg