Friday, October 2, 2009

For all you gummie lovers

I just found the best gummies ever...Sluggles Gummies by Wonka. I saw an ad on TV for them earlier this week and had to run right out to get them. I actually forgot I bought them last night or I would have broken in to them sooner. The are so soft and flavorful. Any gummie expert knows what I mean. You have got to go out and try them. They are addicting so beware. I opened the 8.5 oz bag a few minutes ago and they are almost gone. I am going to be so sad when they are gone. Brian laughed at me when he took them out of the bag...he knew I would run right out and get some.


2 comments:

Amy said...

OHHHH Boy!! Gummi Bears are my downfall!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are critters, I don't know if I can eat critters lol

Lucie said...

Oh my goodness. You guys have such cool stuff compared to us brits! I am so jealous!

Lucie x