Monday, December 14, 2009

A BIG Thank You to my family!

I don't always say thank you enough. So today is the day that I will blog to make sure I have said thanks.

Thank you to my husband, Brian who deals with the daily complications of my life with cystic fibrosis. During our time togther, he has seen major changes in my quality of life. I know that some days are harder than others but he never waivers when I need him.

Thank you to my family. My mom, dad and two sisters are always there for me. I appreciate all you do. Thank you for all the work you have done on fundraisers for my double lung transplant. Thank you for driving me to my appointments, carrying my bags, cooking me meals, cleaning my house, visiting me in the hospital, calling to check on me and just being there.

I know that now matter what happens in my life, my family will be there for me.

No comments: