Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful #10

Today, I am thankful for all my amazing friends. I don't want to name any names because I know I will forget someone very important to me. I am truly blessed with a great circle of friends. The out pouring of love that I have received since I found out that I needed a double lung transplant has been incredible.

I have friends from all over. Friends from childhood, grade school, high school, college, my home community, my current community and my work place. I have also blessed with a great community of Internet friends that I have met from cystic fibrosis and transplant networking sites that I have belong to since 2005.

Each one of my friends bring something unique in to my life and I am glad that I am friends with each and everyone of you!

Here are a few fun pictures!




No comments: