Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful #9

Today, I am thankful for my wonderful sisters. They are not just my sisters but they are my best friends. I know if I need anything either Tonya or Melissa would do what ever they could to help me out.

Tonya is such a beautiful person inside and out. I know I can tell her anything and she is not going to judge me. I hope she feels the same way. I love that she is willing to take a day off from work to sit at a boring transplant appointment with me to make sure that I am telling the doctors everything they need to know.

Melissa makes me proud. She has come so far in her life given the challenges that she has had in front of her. She is always willing to go out of her way to help me out. I love that she is willing to bring my bags of groceries in to my house while it is pouring out and she does it with a smile. I also love that she will come by the hospital (which is out of her way) on her way to work and bring me drinkable coffee.

I know whatever I am faced with my sisters will always be right by my side to help me get through it. I love you both more than I could ever express.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I am reading everyday and smile everyday at your thankful posts!